Monday, February 8, 2010

Afraid?

I have sang in front of a couple thousand people before, and not felt the slightest bit of tension. But during my piano class today, when I had to play in front of 16 people, I almost couldn't keep my heart in my chest. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is exceedingly difficult to perform in front of small groups of people. Especially people I know. So to remedy this situation, I have decided that every time I have to perform in front of small groups of people, I simply have to imagine them all in their underwear with video camera's. Broadcasting my performance all over the world for one night only. It isn't that much of a stretch, everyone has cell-phone video recorders. And picturing them in their underwear isn't too hard with the "pants on the ground" style so prominent in society today.

No comments:

Post a Comment